Worthington Manor Assisted & Memory Care
Worthington Manor Assisted & Memory Care provides of a wide range of senior-living services — social, custodial, and medical — including independent, assisted living and specialized services for clients with memory impairment. Clients' abilities range from those with an independent lifestyle and their own vehicles who enjoy a high degree of mobility and independence to those requiring more assistance.
- Accessible location from I-91, Route 9, Route 372 – Minutes from Cromwell, Middletown, New Britain and Newington.
- Restaurant quality meals prepared by our executive chefs
- Elegant dining
- Complementary Cable TV and telephones
- Full furnished accommodations if desired
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation services arranged
- Daily social activities program
- Fully sprinkled plan, fire alarms and smoke detectors throughout the building
- In-room emergency calling stations
- All staff available 24-hour a day
- Age-In-Place™ model of care including coordination of medical services
- On-site medical and behavioral podiatry services
- Beautician and Barber salon
- Short-term 'Stay-cation' packages
Worthington Manor Assisted & Memory Care is a secure building where you can feel safe that your loved one will be protected. Our qualified personnel are on the premises 24 hours a day, seven days a week to meet residents' medical needs. An emergency call station is in each unit. There is always a medication certified administrator available.
Our warm and caring Worthington staff is dedicated to providing personalized, exemplary assisted living services to meet our residents' needs. Residents enjoy the security of knowing that we value their privacy and care about their well-being.
If you'd like to schedule a visit please call 860-829-4525.